Wednesday 25 April 2012

IDCS Student.

The Beginning
  • On April 16th, 2012, Part-time Night Study commenced at Micronet International College.
  • EB Lecturer's name is Nurhanina, address her as 'Nina' :)
  • I came about 30mins late due to I have to rushed home and send my kid to a Tuition Class nearby my College, the class was full and I sat on the last sit wherever is available. 
  • Introduction, distribution of Books E- Business & Computer Technology was given for starting.
New Learning
  • First time, I learned to create our own blog.
  • At first, I found it was a bit hard to create the blog but after 1-2 days, I managed to modify, design and edit it.
  • I may use the blog to post my assignments and interact with my lecturers.
  • On April 18th, we were given the first assignment on SWOT Analysis, dateline given 1 week.
Personal Reaction
  • I feel happy, now I can create and design my own blog, and yet I need learn more to gain extra knowledge for a better future.
  • In the beginning, I worried on how to start my assignment but at last I managed to get it done in 3days, yiiipeeee!!!
  • On Wed April 04th, 2012 - Its been for 3weeks now studying at MIC, I have met more new friends from government sectors & private sectors :)
  • On Wed May 09th, 2012 Nina has annouced the overall results for individual Assignment 1 & Quiz 1, I am thankful I received Merit but in future, Nina please rate my work Distinction..insya'allah I will improve it..
  • On Wed May 16th, 2012, I feel relieved when all my EB homework is done. Now, that I am worry of our CT upcoming quiz. Time is so tight at work and after work and get exhausted at the of the day to do the revision but I must try.. be strong 'Aqeel! u can do it! I must do it! :)
  • Today, May 28th 2012 I have not done my latest quiz given by Nina last week :(
Action to be taken
  • I need to explore more, to learn more new things in Computing Studies.
  • I hope I will manage to attend all classes, finish all assignments on time and passes all the tests, quizzes and passes both Internal & External examinations with outstanding results..aminnn..!
  • Now, I feel my daily schedule were very tight, very busy engaged with works, part-time study and personal life too..family always priority..ermmm..walau apa2 pun, semoga saya sentiasa berjaya selalu..aminnn ya rabb..! :)

Live as if you were to die tomorrow
Learn as if you were to live forever!


3 comments:

  1. You have given correct information to people in this blog. "Buy Home Decor Products Online at Make in Modern - Get the Best Home Décor Accessories Online at Great Prices.

    (1)Vintage Shade Wood Cutting Board.
    (2)square wood and metal bedside table.

    ReplyDelete